YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an intensive 4 weeks retreat that will give you a solid foundation in Hatha Yoga, Yoga Philosophy and Yoga based Meditation. Ashtanga and Vinyassa will also be introduced but the main focus will be on providing the students with the knowledge and practice of traditional Yoga in its most authentic form.
The course is designed for everyone regardless of age, physical ability, or previous experience with Yoga. The pace of the course allows those new to Yoga to easily follow the teachings, while students who already have a Yoga experience will find ample opportunity to deepen their practice and understanding.
Why we think you should join us:
- Our experienced team of teachers are passionate and dedicated towards helping each student’s in his or her yoga journey
- Our yoga school and training is certified and recognized internationally by Yoga Alliance. On successful completion of this training you will qualify for RYT200 certification.
- Our courses have a strong rooting in the classical yoga scriptures and mindfulness
- Our yoga shala is located in a beautiful tropical garden surrounded by the natural flora of koh Phangan which makes it the perfect place for practicing yoga
- Koh Phangan Island and particularly the Srithanu area has become a Yoga hub for South-East Asia
- You will have plenty of opportunities to explore the Island and meet like minded people from all over the world here.
- Many healthy vegan and vegetarian food options are available within minutes from our yoga centre.
|PART 1 – YOGA TRAINING AND PRACTICE|
|PART 2 – TEACHING METHODOLOGY AND PRACTICE|
|PART 3 – YOGA ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY|
|PART 4 – YOGA PHILOSOPHY, LIFESTYLE AND ETHICS|
|PART 5 – PRACTICUM|
DAILY SCHEDULE (MONDAY TO SATURDAY)
|07:00 – 07:40||Meditation|
|08:00 – 10:00||Hatha Yoga|
|10:00 – 10:30||Break with tea and fruit|
|10:30 – 12:30||Yoga Philosophy, Theory, Anatomy and Physiology|
|12:30 – 16:00||Lunch break, free time, self-practice and study|
|16:00 – 18:00||Yoga Practice, Teaching Methodology & Teaching Practice|
|18:00 – 19:30||Dinner break|
|19:30 – 21:00||Satsang, bhajan, meditation, movie night and other activities|
Outside of the scheduled hours you may practice additional meditation during our early morning, afternoon and evening Zen meditation classes.